Ferry Schedule : Daily
From Marina Jetty to Resort: 1300hrs, 1500hrs, 1630hrs and 2000hrs
From Resort to Marina Jetty: 0845hrs, 1200hrs, 1330hrs and 1700hrs
— RESORT FACILITIES & SERVICES —
• Spa Village Pangkor Laut • Fitness centre • Secretarial & postage services
• Kazbah boutique • Water sports centre • Baby-sitting, upon request
• Jim Thompson boutique • Travel arrangement services • Doctor, upon request
• Tennis & squash courts • Internet access including wireless connection at selected areas
— ACTIVITIES —
• The Chef’s Kitchen Experience • Chartered cruise • Fishing
• Pangkor Island Excursion • Kayaking • Yoga classes
• Batik painting • Wakeboarding • Tai Chi classes
• Jogging • Wind-surfing • Personalised gourmet picnics
• Guided snorkelling tours • Catamaran sailing • Spa treatments
• Island hopping • Waterskiing • Squash and tennis
• Sunset cruise • Sailing
• Jungle trek and nature appreciation walk accompanied by an experienced resident naturalist
Optional Spa Treatment (80 minutes) : Please check with us the special rates ...
• Abhyanga (Ayurvedic Hut): Oil application using a warm herbal oil to improve blood circulation, rejuvenate body and enhance the immune system
• Tui-Na An-Mo (Chinese Herbal Hut): Massage focus on acu-points, relaxation and tension release. Influence the organs on a deeper level.
• Cupping or Moxabusion (Chinese Herbal Hut):technique of bamboo or glass cups to heat up acupoints in the body, dispelling cold, promoting circulation.
• Yoga session ( private session)
• Ukup Wangi (Malay Hut): warm oil with exotic flower buds and sweet spices rubbed onto body.The heat and moist awakens the skin and muscle tone for radiant and smooth texture (scented body steaming)
• Rendam rendam (Malay Hut – sitz bath): piper betel and black seed used to relieve, and soothe irritations from fungal infections, recommended for genital discomfort, strengthen the uterus after childbirth and menstruation.
• Jari jemari ( Malay Hut – hand & foot soak): hands and feet soaked in warm herbal bath.
It relieve aches, improve circulation and joint conditions. Scrub and massage pampers the limbs.
• Sundari Facial ( Skin care): Suits all skins, balances and revitalizes.
• Mian Bu Hu Liao ( Chinese Herbal Facial): Clears nasal passages, releives headache.
Exfoliate dead skin, acupressure massage to tone the facial tissues.
• Muka berseri seri ( Malay Facial): Use of turmeric and wild ginger, malay style massage and skin toning with herbal pouch.
• Rawatan Ikal ikal ( Malay hair and scalp treatment): Effective for hair loss, scalp irritations and migraine. Herbal paste from hibiscus and betel leaves used on the scalp, leaving hair feeling light.
• Body Spirulina: For eliminating toxins with use of sea weed.
• Moor mud wrap:For softening and purification of the skin with use of rich minerals, black organic mud.
• Lapis lapis (Malay Herbal wrap):this wrap detoxify, reduces water retention and relieves joints and muscle pain.With fresh mixture of lemon grass, ginger, galangal and camphor.
• Chinese Herbal Wrap: Draw out the impurities from the skin and rejuvenates.
• Cucumber Aloe Wrap: anti inflammatory and for sun sensitive conditions.
• Papaya Enzyme wrap: Leaves the skin with a healthy glow.
Private speedboat transfers to Pangkor Laut Resort departure point from the jetty of Marina Island Pangkor.
Marina Island Pangkor is a man-made island linked by a 400-metre spectacular Causeway Bridge from the mainland and poised to be a premier waterfront township in Perak. The newly constructed Pangkor Laut Resort Office will feature modern and comfortable surroundings for enhanced guest arrival experience and check-in.
Car park spaces are available for self-driving guests and chargeable at RM10 per day. A nearby bus stop accommodates guests arriving by charter bus transfer. Other facilities available nearby the new office include souvenir shops, a café and a KTV bar.
Driving directions to Pangkor Laut Resort office on Marina Island
1. From Kampung Batu Lapan Lekir in Sitiawan, Perak, head northwest on Route 5 toward Jalan Changkat Jering - Sri Manjung - Kampung Koh (4.5 km)
2. Turn left onto Jalan Changkat Jering - Sri Manjung - Kampung Koh (5.7 km)
3. Slight left onto the ramp to Jalan Changkat Jering - Sri Manjung - Kampung Koh (110 m)
4. Sharp right onto Jalan Changkat Jering - Sri Manjung - Kampung Koh (500 m)
5. Turn left onto Jalan Iskandar Shah (3.4 km)
6. Continue onto Route 18 (1.0 km)
7. Exit onto A186 (3.3 km)
8. Turn left into Marina Island Pangkor
9. Pangkor Laut Resort office is on the Marina Island.
Contact details for Pangkor Laut Resort Office :
Address : Marina Island, Jalan Jeti Kompleks, KM1
Teluk Muruh, 32200 Lumut, Perak, Malaysia
GPS : N 4º12’24, E 100º36’7”
Tel : +60 5 683 5803